Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!

So I had my first day back at Debt Shield today. Love being back! It was nice to see some old friends! I have training all the rest of this week, and then I'll be on the floor come Monday. Kids did well at Cindy's house, had a good time, and David didn't even want to come home, LOL... So, yeah, that's about all that happened today... Glad to have a good day though! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Confession-for-the-day:

There's someone in my past who I've been thinking about lately. I loved him very much, but our timing just wasn't right. I stumbled across a picture of us together, and a few of just him, and it got me to thinking about him. I haven't talked to him in forever, and I have no idea where he is anymore. I was really close with his parents too, and, sadly, I also lost touch with them. I wonder where he is.... and I miss him.

No comments: