Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yo necesito un poco de paz en mi vida...

Wow. Seriously, just wow. Not much to report today, except that I am in pain! I worked 10 hours today. BUT, I made money! Today was my last day to earn some cash... I won't work at the stand once I start my "real" job... I'll just be too tired AND I will be away from the kids for too long. Won't do that. Thank goodness for Di watching the kids today and for Mom Crump watching them all week so that I could work. They've saved my butt! I'm going to try and find some time soon to finish my shopping. I have to look for just the right bracelet for Sissy... Hope I can find it. Have a few other last minute stuff for David. So, that's it for now...

Confession-of-the-day:

I am dreading Christmas. Honestly, I can't wait for this to just be over. I used to love Christmas, now I just don't. I want it to be over. I am feeling very Scrooge-like. Bah-humbug. I'm not sure why I am not excited about it this year... could be money, could be that this is the first Christmas I've been single in a long time, and the holidays are "family" and all... IDK. Whatever.

No comments: