Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oye...

So yeah... Worked today. It was raining... let me tell you... wet tree branches are nasty and messy... and they hurt your hands, LOL. But, I feel good at the end of the day because I know that I busted my hump for the money I'm making... so I know that I am doing whatever I can to be able to do good for my kids. More than I can say for a lot of people. I'm also excited to start my "new" job on Monday. I'm looking forward to it! Lots more work to come... yay.

Confession for today:

Honestly, there are so many many many confessions to make... and I've started to type quite a few of them, but then I think about who MIGHT read this, and I just cannot. Call me a chicken, you'd be right. So, unfortunately, as much as I want to confess all, I just can't do it. I've always been too worried about what people think about me. Okay, so that's a good confession. I try to portray myself as a confident person who does not care what people think. It's a lie. I'm so not confident. I'm very self-conscious... about the way I look, about my education, about everything. I get more self-conscious as I get older, not less. And as for the not caring what people think of me part... well, yeah, that's a lie. I have always worried about what people think of me. I don't want people to think of me as a bad person, or not like me, or whatever. I don't know why I care, but I do. THIS is why I can't really pour out all my confessions for everyone to read. I wouldn't be able to face the way people would look at me, or what they would think about me. Ugh.. yeah, I'm a chicken.

No comments: