Monday, December 8, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday...

Oye... just another day in paradise I guess. Went Christmas shopping today. Got some good stuff for the kids, and a few things that I am really excited about! It just sucks that I have to get grandma to buy most of the stuff, since I still have no money to go shopping with. David got upset with me today because I sounded "bitter" about having to work outside at a tree stand for $6/hour just to get some money. Well hell yes I am bitter! If he was paying his child support like the courts mandated, I wouldn't be having this problem, now would I??? He's not paying any bills... not paying for anything, so why the hell can't he pay his damn child support? It's stupid, and selfish in my opinion. Whatever. I'm getting used to being broke... and I'm done expecting him to actually go through with his responsibilities. I'll be busting my hump the rest of this week just to earn enough to finish the Christmas shopping. It's lucky for me that I actually do enjoy working up there.... good company will do that.

Confession for today:

I am currently hating my life. I know I shouldn't, because I am luckier than most... but I do. Hopefully some day I'll get over that. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Barely Domestic Mama said...

I can understand why you feel bitter. Child support can be such a battle sometimes when it shouldn't be. It is for the kids.

I'm glad you were able to move back home and get help from family.