Friday, December 5, 2008

Meeting someone?

This is something that is hard to do! I mean, I was thinking about it... the people that I hang-out with are all taken, or have no interest... Plus, honestly, I'm so weird about "making a move" with new people. I don't know how to do it! Take yesterday for example...

The kids, Diana, Diana's mom, and I were all at McDonalds. There was the really cute guy there with his daughter. According to Diana, he kept looking at me... She told me I needed to go talk to him, give him my number, something. I just couldn't do it. I was to shy to do it. I mean, it's been 8 years since I've gone "trolling"... I have no idea even how to do it now... Plus, it's hard to feel like you're attractive to guys when you're 26... divorced... and have 2 kids. They tend to lose interest after the 2 kids part...

Okay, I will share another confession for today:

I was trolling when we were at the Turtle... And sadly, there were a couple of "people" who I was interested in, but I guarantee you they were not interested... But, I will NOT confess who ;-)

No comments: