Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Uno Mas....

Okay, so I was pondering whilst in the shower a little while ago. I think that the men that I have encountered in my life do not actually want to "be" with me. They only want to sleep with me. I am apparently not the girl that men want to spend their lives with. I'm just the girl that men want to spend their lustful moments with. Once that is said and done, I'm generally left out in the cold. I mean, don't get me wrong, I too like the occasional romp... But, see, that's not how I want to spend my life... just having meaningless sex and one-night stands. I'm too old for that, and, honestly, I'm not really that kind of girl. Like I said, occasionally, yeah, it's fun... But... I always get hurt when that happens. Why am I the girl that people don't want to be with? Am I doomed to be perpetually single? I don't know. I honestly do not know if there has ever been a man in my life who has ever truly loved me. Maybe, in his way, David did... but I honestly think that the only reason that he married me was because I was the one of the 5 he impregnated. I think that if I hadn't gotten pregnant, he never would've married me.

Why do men only want to sleep with me and never want to be with me?


*** ANother Confession for the day ***

11 willingly, 2 unwillingly.

No comments: