Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh Where or Where Can My Baby Be?

.... Seriously? Where the hell has my sweet little boy gone? I miss him so much. He has become a horrible nasty little shit. He threw a horrible temper-tantrum today. I don't even really know what started it off. But... it involved him screaming, kicking, yelling, hitting... telling me that he was going to rip the bedrails off the bed so, and I quote, "So I can fall of the bed and DIE...." Seriously?? Where the hell did he get this from? He took his shoe out of my hand and started slamming it into his head.... he hit his sister, he told me he hates me, he refused to put his shoes and coat on... wouldn't get in his carseat... it was the worst fit that he has ever thrown. I seriously do not know what to do. I cannot get him under control.... I physically cannot control him... I am at a loss, I do not know what to do. Meanwhile... His sister idolizes him, and she's copying everything that he is doing... so she is starting to throw these massive fits as well. I am lost... I don't know what the hell to do. I see my kids going down a path that scares me and I don't know how to correct it. I don't know how to help him. I'm scard for him. I do NOT know what to do.
-------------------Confession for the day-------------------
I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

No comments: